One point to take into account is, be prepared to list, find no takers, and
remove and wait, and list again. I've seen the same bikes and parts snapped
up right away at good prices, at other times linger for weeks with no
takers.

I listed a middle sized Sam frameset, with added braze ons, for weeks,
until I finally asked my brother, then in CA, to build it and sell it
there, for a cut. I did sell a 3d hand Ram frameset reasonably quickly; and
I've sold many other frames and bikes on list and off. Again, if you want
to sell it right away, be prepared to sell cheap. If you want a better
price, be prepared to wait.

That's a nice looking bike, btw, and I daresay it will sell, at a decent
price -- eventually.