brustow says:
"Nice try..but it's a dumb ass name
Is Grant directly
poking at those who deride steel as too slow, heavy and old fashioned?"

Grant (that's me) says:
Nope, there's no deepness to the name, and that wouldn't be a direct,
anyway.

Not digging the name---I get that. It's not suave or clever or classic. But
"Hunqapillar" sounds friendly and distinctive to me, and it's not likely to
blend in with other bike brand names. It seems perfect for the wooly
mammoth, too.

Atlantis, Rambouillet, Romulus, Saluki, A. Homer Hilsen, Bombadil, Roadeo,
Glorius, Wilbury, Betty Foy, Yves Gomez, Sam Hillborne, and HUNQAPILLAR.
See? Fits right in!