late to the party but in a fairly recent blug Dave mantioned that Atlanti,
Hunqs ,and HH's wait times were almost longer than customs. I suspect the
fact that True Temper is no longer manufacturing frame tubing is a
contributing factor and Riv/Waterford is sourcing frame tubing
elsewhere...offhand I can't think of another US frame tube manufacturer,
but someone on this list may know otherwise

I guess if you want something you gotta jump on it

A. Homer Hilsen, Atlantis, Hunqapillar

Due to raw materials shortage and painfully long lead times we have to
announce 8-month waits on these. That’s longer than customs, but hopefully
will speed up soon.