The one that fit best. Without a great fit, the feeling of "being the bike and
the bike be me", the rest does not matter.  With a great fit, the rest does not
matter either. Such a bike is pure joy in motion, where you go or how you get
here is an afterthought, the ride IS the destination.

It would sound great and logical and all if I told you there was a way "to"
this, as if it too was a destination, but that would be like explaining a joke,
and explanations are never the real thing. No one need tell us how to
experience, since we are it and it us.  So having said all that, you're good to
go as you are, and that ironically reveals the destination that was to be.