Wha ...? Resist the photos, or resist The Man (collective and amorphous
sense)?

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Steve Palincsar <palin...@his.com> wrote:

> On 08/12/2017 05:52 PM, Patrick Moore wrote:
>
> List rules as well as local, state, and federal statutes, not to mention
> diktats from Homeland Security (bow and scrape) and executive orders from
> the Man with the Hair, require all buyers of new bikes who post to the rbw
> list to, within two (2) weeks of purchase, post incredible numbers of
> photos of their new rides, along with incredibly detailed build lists and
> ride evaluations.
>

> [image: Image result for resist]

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*Interested in trading resume, LinkedIn, and other writing work for
professional (professional) help with marketing and growing my resumes,
etc. business. Respondents should have considerable experience in helping
small, online businesses grow. Please contact me at
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com <patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com>.
Thanks.*