Patrick:

1. Google Pixel, which is known for having a killer camera.

2. Cassette is 11-34 (could be 12) 9-speed.

3. Stem length is 13cm. I wouldn't go much shorter for a North Road or
Albatross, maybe 10 or 11 cm.

4. The theory (which I've tested) for Bosco is you get a sit-bolt-upright
position on the ends, a "hoods" grip at the top where it starts to curve down,
and "aero" by grabbing the flats flanking the stem. It works, but even with the
crazy-long virtual toptube of this frame I still needed to lop off the ends
about an inch. It was a smidge too bolt-upright for me.