I want to use my Berthoud handlebar bag (GB28) from my drop bar bike on my
Bosco bike, too. But the Bosco bars are too high for any decaleur to reach
down to the bag, and I am not lowering by bars.

I noticed that the Berthoud decaleur looks like it has alot of downward
reach to it.

Can I swivel it downward for max reach, or does it just stick out from the
stem straight?

About how much drop could I get cm-wise depending on which length extension
I used?

I figure I will mount the Berthoud on-the-bag receiving rods just above
where my Compass decaleur flat bar on the bag is.

Then I can swap the bag from bike to bike as needed.

*But the main question is how much drop reach below the bars could I get?
Got pics of yours?*