Now a quick update from an occasional lurker.  I am the new owner of this
beauty.  Did my first ride tonight, first time on a Rivendell, first time
with Albatross bars.  High trail, oversized tubes, upright posture, blah
blah blah...  I don't know what & why, and I am not sure if I care :)  This
bike is surprisingly lively and so much fun!  It could be the honeymoon
affect but experience tells me if it's this fun on the first ride, it will
stay fun.  Perfect bike to just ride.

Thanks Dave!

Ilter in Chicago