Up for sale is my 47cm Rivendell Saluki. It is being sold as
frame/fork/headset/bb/cable stop-guides only.

The frame was purchased new and directly from Rivendell earlier this year
as a new-old-stock item and painted at that time. Since then, it was built
up and ridden fewer than 100 miles. Due to the build, there are some
scratches/blemishes to be found on the frame that have been circled in the
photos. One is on the underside of the top tube and is small, but visible,
and there are also a few blemishes/paint indentations on the chainstays due
to chain slap and the former attachment of a kickstand. I also noticed
while taking photos that there is a smaller, approximately 1in section on
the seat tube that seems to have some sort of hazy substance on it. This is
also circled in one of the photos.

The frame takes cantilever brakes and 650b wheels (not included).

It's a fantastic (and beautiful) bike, but is a duplicate for me and I need
to make room for and help fund a project that is coming my way soon. $1450
(shipping not included, but available within the continental US with buyer
covering actual costs). Photos can be seen here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsm1hi6AG. If you have questions or interest, feel free
to PM me. Thanks! :)