If you are referring to the Origin 8 double looking as it does, hey, it's a
crank and it works well ! I too used to think a crank ought to look a certain
way, be cold forged, etc, but then I realized were opinions from where I know
not, while I just want stuff that works well and forget about it altogether.
Keep the head up and enjoy the broad view !

The Q with a 107mm bb is roughly 152mm, which I see is just slightly over what
the modern Dura Ace/Campy racing doubles are these days - 146mm.

Long ago I tried the TA Cyclourist crank, and to me it felt like a wet noodle,
those fine looking arms flexed alot and required constant fd trimming from poor
TA QC. I had to return it and bought the TA Zephyr at the time.