I thought you must be wrong about the 30 minute rule but wow. $4 for each
additional 15minutes. A 3 day pass still might work but the 30 minute rule is
odd. I love how open riv owners are to sharing their bikes.

The first 30 minutes of each ride are included in the pass price. If you keep a
bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, it's an extra $4 for each
additional 15 minutes.
To avoid additional usage fees, keep your rides to 30 minutes each. Take as
many rides as you want while your pass is active!