Had such a great time at the D2R2 although I was bummed I didn't get a
chance to meet up with too many people. I met up with John who I can't
remember his user name on the group but he had a really nice Sam with 650b
wheels. I did see one blue Appaloosa on the ride at the lunch stop but
never did see the owner. First time I saw one in the wild and it was a
really great looking bike. I had so many complements on my Sam during the
ride. I was a little surprised as to how much attention it got. I mostly
suffered alone and at times I was ready to be done but I am proud to say
that I rode everything without walking some of steeper climbs.  Let's just
say I was thankful to have a triple! All in all it was a great event. Next
time I am going to make it a point to find more fellow Riv owners.