Welcome, and please post photos of your bikes, particularly the Hunqapillar
when it arrives.

Where do you live? Madison? What brought you to the Rivendell homeland?

Patrick "2 remaining Rivs: '99 Joe Starck 26" wheel gofast fixie custom;
'03 Curt Goodrich ditto errand/commuter; custom Matthews road bike for dirt
with 10 mismatched cogs shifted by DA 7410 pulled by Suntour BES; Dahon Hon
Solo, fixie of course" Moore, who likes gears between 65 and 75 gi in ABQ,
NM

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 9:26 PM, MountNormal <stephenmwebste...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello to all! Thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new to the group.The
> name is Stephen...I like long walks on the beach...no..wait..wrong intro!
> TAKE TWO- I'm a 40 year old fella, in terms of emoloyment I work one-on-one
> with adults with disabilities (My job is ensure that they can do their
> job...best "job" I've ever had) and I enjoy riding bicycles! I currently
> own a 2015 Trek 520 disc, which I have toured on, take bike camping
> whenever I get the chance, and use as my daily commuter.  I also ride a
> custom painted root beer Surly Ice Cream Truck which is pretty handy during
> the Wisconsin winters (I haven't driven my car in the past 2.5 years...all
> bikes for me nowadays) and it also has a 29+ wheel set that I slap on for
> summer/fall riding. Buuuut what brings me here? I caught the Riv bug and
> will soon be the owner of a 56 650b Hunqapillar...pretty excited to lay my
> eyes, hands, and backside on that sucker! Anywho, just wanted to say,
> "Howdy" to everyone. ✌

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten