Sounds like two metal parts are passing each other. Try lubing up around
the tension bolt in the front. Could also be where the springs end/begin,
but careful what you use there--I've had the spring bolt start to unwind if
things are made too slippery. Might want to try a combo of loctite and some
grease. As others have said though, unless you get real lucky, squeaks and
creaks and clicks will appear and disappear with sprung saddles. With the
big sprung VO on my Clementine, I look at it as an audio component
contributing to the overall vibe.