I'll agree with Jay here - I think the Sam with 42s would be a great fit for
your needs.

That said - the Jones is so very versatile. I've got a Jones Plus with 2 wheel
sets. One with huge knobbies on velocity Dually rims and another with large
(2.3) slicks on carbon jobbies. And my oh my I race Vermont gravel just fine on
this machine with the light slick wheel setup. Sometimes I dream of using it
for randonneuring it's so darn comfy. At your size I bet such a setup would be
a wonderful daily driver.

One bike; two wheel sets.