Hi All. My wife uses the New School Grundens for her commute; I'm trying to
find her an Old School cape. Reason being, she had an Old School, loved it,
and it was stolen when her bike was stolen (It was left in the carradice
saddlebag). I got her a New School as a replacement, but it's a new design,
and not as heavy as the Old School, and therefore, inferior. It rides up in
the wind, and she finds it more cumbersome. It's been said before, but
Ponchos need to be HEAVY to work well. I'd get her a Carradice waxed cotton
poncho, but I want her to be visible, and it certainly is not, especially
in Portland, Oregon. So if anyone bought an Old School Poncho they don't
use and want to part with, let me know, please.

J.