I recommend the Nitto Big Front Rack in front.  That let's you run a huge Wald
basket with a Large Shopsack along with a pair of REAR Sackville Back a Bike
Panniers. If that is still not enough capacity, run an appropriate support for
the saddlebag of your choice in back.  I run a small Sackville Saddlesack
behind the captain saddle so the stoker can have an easy access storage
compartment.

Do not fret over spreading a Nitto Rear Rack to fit in back. It's Step 1 in the
Riv Rack install video. Mark grabs the two legs and spreads them out so it fits
with very little residual stress.  It's fine.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito Ca