I swapped my beloved Noodle bars for Albatross on the Hilsen. My Roadeo and MAP
custom both have Noodles, and I had swapped the Albas on my wifes Sam for
Noodles (she doesn't like them, but very rarely rides so I took them, Peter
Moore has sold me some Albas to put back on the Sam) so I took the plunge.

I like the bars. At first the handling was different. Less input on the bars
makes for more movement in the bike, but after a bit, I found that the bike may
actually handle better with these bars. I like the MTB brake levers. The bars
have Meisha cork grips with Shimano bar ends. I find that I can get into a more
aggressive position by resting forearms on the grips. I had to mess with the
tilt a bit before I got it right. I'd guess the bars are 10-20 degrees below
horizontal. Anything closer to horizontal felt uncomfortable. I also seem to
like to grab the forward curves of the bars, so if I keep them I'll twine the
bar. It's bare now. The longest I've ridden them is about 2 hours, and at least
right now, I don't think I'd want to do anything longer than that. I've ridden
them maybe 150 miles or so. Another interesting thing I found is that the bars
are really good for out of the saddle riding.

One thing, though, is that my lower back gets kind of stiff when I ride them.
Definitely different than Noodles in that respect.