Gang,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/sets/72157687093735244

I've got a fresh batch of extra items to move forward - please feel
free ask any questions or to make offers. I will include free CONUS
shipping for any combination of n>1 items.

STEM: 95mm Suntour ARX, $30.
Nice and slightly obscure, high-polish finish in nice condition, 25.4 clamp.

CRANKS: 170mm Sugino AT, $60
Silk finish in very good condition, includes 50/40/28 rings and Sugino
Autex self-extracting crank bolts.

FRONT DER: Dura Ace EX, $35
Very clean, classic flat-plate FD.

BARS: 42cm Nitto B135 Randonneur, $25
Some zig-zags from stem fitting, including a minor marring of the
sleeve, 25.4 clamp.

RACK: Velo-Orange Randonneur (canti front, with decalaur), $75
Nice rack, very good condition. Pro tip: these racks are GREAT for
making a removable Wald basket setup.

PEDALS: Dura Ace PD-7810, $40
Great shape and many many more miles of riding.

---

Send a signal,
=- Joe Bunik
Walnut Creek, CA