I've a 60-61 head. Wore a Lazer Genesis in XL for several years. Retired
due to age  (six years). Using a Savant in L now that is very comfortable.

Also fit a POC very comfortably, but I wasn't comfortable with the price.

Liking that new Lazer Z1 with temple protection. Seeing some colors on
clearance.

If you want a visor/peak/beak/brim try the Giro Phase in L as it fits up to
63cm. The Phase looks like a road helmet with visor.

Cheers,
Bill in Roswell, GA