Nice. I have the Big One's (what they were before being rebranded as G) mounted
tubeless on velocity cliffhangers, and I love them. I pump them up to about 30
psi, but after not enough minutes of city riding they seem to leak/heal enough
to settle in around 20 psi. As they're so thin and lovely, I'm on my 2nd set.
I've got some Thunder Burts headed my way for the Rosco, looking forward to
comparison rolling between the two.
Excited for our bikes!
-Kai
BK NY