Just a clarification from my earlier post,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/24853389916/in/album-72157687093735244/

This ($70) is a 2nd / different "Randonneur" rack from before, and is
NOT cantilever-specific. It mounts to fork eyelets/tabs/p-clamps and
has an adjustable tang for wrapping a crown-mounted brake, i.e. this
model:

https://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/accessories/racks-decaleurs/vo-randonneur-front-rack-with-integrated-decaleur.html

Sorry about any confusion,
Joe