Not wearing a helmet while cycling is right up there with the argument
regarding not wearing a seatbelt in a car. What if I can't get out of the
car? I have seen rider's heads bounce off pavement with a helmet. They
ended up with a concussion, but can you imagine the result if they weren't
wearing a helmet? NO BRAINER