Yes. I've got a pair on y Hunqapillar. I haven't been able to ride much
this week, which has been torture beyond normal because of the amazing
autumn Scottish weather we've been having. I was thinking of posting some
initial thoughts, so I'll give it a go here.

They are wondrously long and feel great underfoot. Conclusion summary: if
you ride with any flexable shoe or sandal these need to be tried to be
believed. They are riding with the feel of solid ground under your foot.
There is more comfort and confidence on these pedals than the VP Vice I've
ridden for years. I lowered my saddle slightly, despite riding close to
midfoot before. Is there more power in hight torque climbing situations, or
is that just the feel of climbing with my feet feeling like they're on
solid ground? I need some more rides to see if I'm a half gear higher than
normal on climbs. I'm delighted with them.

With abandon,
Patrick