A rather late and more careful look at the VO site shows that the 700C
Noirs are available only up to 52 cm wide; not wide enough for me. So the
choice will be between the SKS B 65 and the VO Silver Fluted 63.

Therefore, remove the scratching question and answer the first, more
general question.

Ta!