Since I had the spare minutes to enjoy another cup of coffee and listen to
the NFL pre-game show on the radio, I went ahead and threw on the rear rack
and mocked up a fully loaded cargo configuration on my Rosco Bubbe step
through.  The bags are all empty except the Relevate frame bag, which
contains my solo tent.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4Qk7LCtHIo8/WdpUr9PG8QI/AAAAAAAADn8/9Jp1q5S5xXIzqDlv78SaQv_qQdpvnMVKwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_2204.JPG>

Front panniers: Ostrich

Rear panniers: Carradice

Sackville grid gray bar tube

Sackville shop sack medium sapphire

Sackville Saddlesack Large olive
Relevate frame bag

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ytZD6TDJQtA/WdpVbEWJX6I/AAAAAAAADoA/NIWHzA481SMsU0LufQHwBua3e93Fve8DQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_2205.JPG>

The frame bag definitely makes the standover height much more like a
standard bike, but with just a tent inside and with my kind of wide Q
Mountain bike double crankset, there is no knee rub issue.  That's what Jay
was asking about.

Bill Lindsay

El Cerrito, CA