You may be safe a wee bit longer, Lum Gim Fong. Winter lands from above,
and at 8-10,000 feet for most of my rides, it lands early and stays late.
Good news (for me) is I'm stupid enough to love it! Ear to ear grin.

Kai, I think you're seeing foreground perspective seeming to enlarge the
tire. It's just a 2.1" Racing Ralph.

With abandon,
Patrick