Cool stream! In the skateboard universe Alburquerque is known as drainage ditch
heaven, do you ever ride the big concrete ones? The only time I've been close
to those legendary culverts was during a deluge in 1997. We were denied the
opportunity as we had to make tracks east, not being able to wait out the
rains. There's semi regular races in one known as the Indian School ditch,
maybe bike races too?
-Kai
BK NY, formerly Las Vegas, home of the 2nd best drainages in the land.