What's going on, Aaron, you're acting all surprised but it's like you've
been holding out on us!

Tell you what, after today's ride, I never want to climb a hill ever
again.... more to follow... :-)

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Aaron Thomas <aaron.a.tho...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yeah, I was gonna say. Because that isn't any Mulholland that I know.
> Where is that stretch of Mulholland and why haven't I found it yet?
>
> Aaron
>
> On Jan 31, 4:26 pm, rperks <perks....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nice looking ride, are you in the north LA area or more west by the
> > coast?
> >
> > Rob
> >
> > On Jan 31, 12:07 pm, Brad Gantt <brdg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I took a nice ride over the hill to Franklin Canyon yesterday. The
> > > canyon is still quite wet from the recent rains and quite green. After
> > > climbing out on the Hollywood side, I headed over to Benedict Canyon
> > > which is a nice long climb that gets progressively steeper as you near
> > > the top. At only 16.5 miles, the ride still packs in a lot of
> > > vertical. It was a great ride.
> >
> > > A few shots are posted here.
> >
> > >http://www.flickr.com/photos/17053...@n02/sets/72157623321440696/

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy