I like that bar and it looks great on the Clem(entine), but yeah finding an
appropriate stem may be a challenge. Have you checked out Velo-Orange? That
handlebar bar looks ideal for early 90's mountain bikes that typically had long
& low front ends. It might be ideal for my Fat City Monster Fat.

Actually, what really caught me attention was the rack!  Which one is that?
I've had difficulty finding a rack that fits my Clementine as well as that one
does!