Chris, it looks like you have dibs on the saddle. I didn't reply until this
morning. Off topic, but only a little, is this: The only way I can see
someone's email is on the daily digest I get, if they have posted or replied
that day. Otherwise, I can't see them on my Mac, even when I go to the desktop
version (it gives the beginning and end of addresses only.) But desktop allows
you to reply to author only. But when I do that the email always gets kicked
back as rejected. Does anyone else have these issues?