I can't tell if this question is honest curiosity or the beginning of a
semantic debate.  I hope it's the former, because semantic debates are
super boring.

Any of them.  There is no Rivendell model that is a copy of something that
came before, in my opinion.  If there's a model that interests you that you
want to get into all the things that make that model unique, I'm all for
it.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA