Very nice build. Outdoor shots would be good!

 I like drillium & high flange too. My 1974ish Ron Kitching came with lots
of factory drillium: drilled first gen Dura Ace brake levers, a drilled
Crane rear derailleur and a drilled Titlist front, and a drilled Sugino
52/47 crankset. I like it enough that I had a friend design a drillium
wedding band. (Sadly, that turned out to be metaphorical.) Here is a
Stronglight on my ex-L'Avecaise, back when I rode clipless: