Riv content is the Riv contents: Rosco Bubbe, Romulus, and Road Standard.

Short version: photos of my two new bike sheds recreated from two photos found
online: https://flickr.com/photos/86975051@N08/sets/72157687667377971

Longer version:  I have been searching for a bike storage solution for a few
years to house my burgeoning bike collection.  Lot restrictions including
topography and house placement precluded a full size shed or detached garage as
practical or aesthetically desirable solutions.  Storage inside the house was
not optimal or convenient.  After searching online I came across this
intriguing design: https://flic.kr/p/YNFCKL. It looked compact and most
importantly it looked like it would fit my parameters: wouldn't obstruct the
kitchen windows, would fit near the backdoor and driveway between AC unit and
screen porch, and would be easy to secure & use.  After a fruitless search for
plans for the shed I'd seen or an owner of the photograph, I showed the photo
to a few handymen and found one willing to replicate it.  Since my wife and
sons each have a bike, I thought two sheds would be better than one!  N+1!

I still need to paint the exteriors, install a lock on the doors, and install
some shelving and hooks inside for helmets and other gear.  (The bikes are
locked to each other in the meantime.)  I also need to find stronger gas struts
to hold the door up/open.  Overall I'm thrilled! I can now keep all my bikes
out of the weather, secured, and hidden all while keeping them easy to take out
and to secure when done!!
Same Photos here: https://flickr.com/photos/86975051@N08/sets/72157687667377971

Thanks for indulging my excitement,
Erl