Ok cool. It’s not clear if this was a Want To Buy post or just a curiosity
about resale value of a scarce item. It would take a fair bit to shake mine
loose. I think the most likely one to go on the market might be Roman’s. Now
that he’s gotten his feet wet on the bike design thing I expect he will be
riding his own prototypes and that may lead to him selling off other things.
Happy hunting. I have no doubts you’ll find something to buy next.