The Eno eccentric rear hub had to be positioned rear and down the get the
rear Big Ben to clear. I had to use center-pull brakes to get the front Big
Ben to clear. "Clear" means not touching. The rims are Velocity Atlas. I
moved the parts to my V1 Roscoe Bubbe and sold the Sam frame (only Riv that
I have parted with) - it actually has less clearance in the rear - I had to
true the wheels/tires to the frame to compensate for slight variances in
the tire. Clearance is a couple sheets of paper - need to keep the tire
pressure down also. Do not try this at home.........