Bruce, I'll confirm what Steve said about cut vinyl for graphics. Works
well. I used them on a Surly Cross Check single speed after I stripped all
the existing graphics. If you have a sign shop nearby you could give them a
digital file of whatever you can obtain or create and they could produce
your graphics.

Since I'm in your neck of the woods (more or less) who is going to handle
the paint?

All the best,
Richard