>From the brochure:

2. the same tire clearances —up to a 35mm

with no fender, and easily a 28mm with.

3. roadini’s chainstays are a hair longer than

the roadeo’s (which are already longer than

most)—so it’s more stable, but still zippy.

4. the roadini top tube slopes up more, so it’s

easier to get the bars high. your roadini size is

2-3cm smaller than your roadeo size.