I'm not Paul, but I can tell you that, given the same parts hanging off the
frame and fork, the difference in weight will be minimal--ounces, not
pounds. Slightly more metal in the tubing, but less tubing for a given
size. Essentially weight between the two should be a non-factor, unless
perhaps you are intent on building a sub-20 pound road machine. It is
mostly a choice between affordability and aesthetics, though you can get
the Roadeo in more sizes, for those whose body cannot be accommodated by a
more general fit.