Now is your chance to live your dreams Doug!

I have seen many people and others try to copy the Guv over the years.  It
is also why I wanted one as well.  The 531 tubing is amazing, it has a
great set of "modern" parts and rides like a cloud.

If anyone would like any additional pics please PM me.  I'd be happy to
discuss it in detail as well.

-Dave