Beautiful bike! Particularly love your harlequin bar-tape job!

 My wife/I just did traditional bar-tape with twine and shellac on my Salsa
Casseroll the Rivendell way. We did try to match the leather trim on my
Gilles Berthoud handlebar bag. However,  we really admire your bar-tape
with the alternating diamond colors at the bottom.  My wife wants to do
mine again and also use an alternating scheme to do either the same thing
you did or similar. It's way beyond my skill, but  she's an excellent
gift-wrapper and makes homemade ribbon bows so I think that translates well
to wrapping bar tape.

 If not too much trouble, could you post some more pictures of your
handlebars from some different angles?

Below is what she did for my bars. Not bad for a first attempt!

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-43nZxxKJ-v0/Wf39bjIvU2I/AAAAAAAADvo/Rbx7c9q0LgI9K6UIMUwPDj1OITDjb-3qQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1015.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gTMrVy4voCs/Wf39b-gCZzI/AAAAAAAADvw/5kgULJMztsU5paVLZcns-dg7C_0PF3v0gCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1018.jpg>