This is the drag of being me and I hate it. I get to fear that my hating it
will reinforce the poster or give a loger life to it, start a discussion. I
know some have it worse and tere are bigger problems in the world, but the
idea that I can or should just slugh it off doesn't reconcile with who I
am, so..arghh.