I’ve put a few hundred miles on a set of Gravelkings. My impression is that
they ride as well as Pari-Motos. I haven’t had any flats with these tires that
I can recall, but I can’t say for sure whether they’re more flat-resistant than
other tires.

One minor quibble is the size of the sidewall decals—they are HUGE! Not the
tire to get if you want a discrete, stealth look.

--Eric N
campyonly...@me.com
www.CampyOnly.com
Campyonlyguy.blogspot.com