Hi gang,

Rumors are true- I went big and cleaned out Bruce Gordon's attic last
weekend, and now have a truckload of deadstock / demo / prototype /
"factory seconds" racks which need to find their calling and be ridden hard!

By rough count, about half of my haul is in a very good, consistent
condition state - while the remainder is unfinished (no powder coat),
incomplete, oddball or just plain broken. The first batch I have are these
models:

---
*Front Lowrider*
- Horizontal slots only for attaching to a midfork braze-on, using the
"Bruce Gordon standard" 7.5 inch c-c spec between the midfork and the
dropout eyelet.

- Two different versions of dropout attachment, which we'll call "posts" vs
"tabs" - either work with forward or rear dropout eyelets, but "posts"
would probably be better for rear eyelets (as a spacer for the fork leg
would not be needed), see:

- Posts version, using forward eyelets, on a Mikkelsen custom fork:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/38322018691/in/album-72157690456771046/

- Tabs version, using rear eyelets, on a Bruce Gordon Rock N' Road Tour
fork:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/37606650464/in/album-72157690456771046/

*Rear Touring*
- Two main types of adjustable attachment to the seatstays, "struts" and
"plates".

- Struts are tubular units using an M5 bolt to secure their positioning,
with some struts straight and others having flare (which leads me to
believe they can be bent to a specific fit):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/38322014821/in/album-72157690456771046/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/38322014941/in/album-72157690456771046/

- Plates are "Blackburn*-style" (* apologies to BG if he was the innovator
of this design!!!), which are twisted, slideable/slotted units that can
also be angled in/out:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/38322015231/in/album-72157690456771046/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/38267125056/in/album-72157690456771046/

- There are a few "plates" that, I believe, are intended for shorter
seatstay/smaller frames, having a "downward"-angled deck:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/38290726552/in/album-72157690456771046/
and a real world example here -
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/d/handmade-2008-bruce-gordon/6377516298.html

*Smaller "Top-loading" supporters*
- Front version (would seem to work nice with forks having crown-top
mounts, e.g. Kogswell/Rawland/Rivendell):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/24451697368/in/album-72157690456771046/

- Rear version:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/38267126526/in/album-72157690456771046/

---
One minor caveat, which I'll compensate you for (more on that in a sec.!),
I don't have enough struts OR plates for all the racks - BG may still have
some, and I'll be contacting him soon to find out. My hunch is that
Blackburn/Nitto/Surly hardware may also be compatible.

So, initially - later these will move on to eBay - I'd like to offer the
best of them here, at:
- Front lowriders and/or Touring rears *$80 each OR $150 for a combo pair.*
- Top-loaders *$60 each.*
- *add $20 shipping* CONUS
- *subtract $10* for each rack sold sans mounting hardware.

I also must clarify that these are considered used items being transacted
via private sale, and are in no way warrantied by Bruce Gordon Cycles.

Rack 'N Roll,
Joe
p.s. a handful of other very interesting racks may be available later, also
unpainted versions of all the above and more. Likewise, interested in
partnering with a framebuilder who might be able to use a batch of the
incomplete racks (still need mounts, etc)!