Tim, I should add that it could very well depend on the size frame too.  The
65cm fits me just right for a big upright laid back ride but I have little
stand over with 97pbh on a frame suitable for up to 100pbh but for more
aggressive trail riding a 59cm frame with regular bullmoose bars would likely
work for me just fine with only occasional log jumps