On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 1:02 AM, Bill Solomon <roadscrap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My gawd, Scott! What bike have you with a better frame than the Ram, pray
> tell? There really aren't that many Toyo frames in existence are there?

Bill,

I don't anything even remotely as nice.  So far, this is my first and
only Rivendell, and was my favorite bike.  I suffered an injury early
last, underwent surgery, and now, over a year and half later, still
can't ride anything with drop bars.  An Electra Ticino, an Albatross
on the MB-2 and a Jones Loop on the Toughroad keep me going.   A 70's
Raleigh Sports is my work-in-(very little)progress.

Perpendicularly yours,

--
Scott Loveless
Camp Hill, PA  USA