A few wrenches in the gears..
VO PBP is too narrow. GB Abeille is too narrow.
The 32H of the PAPILLON are currently sold out, due in January..

The cheapest wheelset I've spec'd via Bens Cycles:
CR18 32/32H
Milwaukee (rebranded Formula?) fixed/free hubs 32/32H ($100 for the set.
Sapim Race spokes
$230 shipped (Ben's offering free shipping and labor on this)

Ben's also has the Gran Compe hubs.

Aesthetically, I like the Velo Orange hubs and the Ene Ciclo - Ene Ciclo
are hard to find in the states. Is it 'worth it' , I dont know, that's only
for me to decide I guess.
I don't know if the more expensive hubs are worth the cost? I always
wonder..

The CR18 rims get good reviews though some people say they are 'soft' ? I
dont know, people like them, too.
The step up from them are the TB14 which get good reviews as well...A
cheaper Grand Bois built build..

GB Papillon 32/32
Ene Ciclo 32/32
DT Competition spokes