Hi Garth,

You are right in that health is not in a body part but I think shoes are
built around the idea of narrow feet and what looks good as opposed regards
to a foot is supposed to look like when it is healthy.  The LEMS shoes are
wide box meaning they are have a box wide foot area up front because feet
are supposed to function freely and not confined with a case like a shoe,
at least that is my understanding of the website.  Feet are supposed to be
wide and this promotes a healthy feet in that, you do not have bunions or
foot deformities that come from wearing a narrow foot shoe.  In addition,
the modern look of a shoe does not take into account those who have natural
wide feet and as a person who does have wide feet, you see there are fewer
selections of footwear.  If I would buy this shoes, it would fit me only
because the box area is already wide and I do not have to check if it is
wide enough for my feet to fit like a typical shoe but it is still not wide
enough in a sense that it fits me well, but according to there philosophy,
the box should actually be WIDER since my toes should be splayed out
further.