I forgot to mention: one, you needn't take the BVM medallion and, two, will
take a nice Banana bag or croissant bag or Keven's bag or something similar
in part trade.

Speaking of bags: just got a shop demo tube bag prototype from Jim at
Hiawatha; not of the excessive Smythe quality but decent and a very useful
size: it fits a minipump. Now on the gofast.