Maggie: if your light is bright enough to ride by, it will be easily seen
by oncoming traffic even if it is attached at the dropout -- there are
little doodads that bolt to the eyelets and let you mount lights down
there. At fork crown height, no problem either.

This is interesting, less for the components than for the information about
lighting and positioning.

FWIW, 10 or 12 years ago, with the first LED battery lights, I'd attach 2,
one to each fork leg about 2/3 of the way up from the dropouts -- dual
beams! I never had problems. Now I prefer my lights at the crown if I can
arrange it.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Maggie Zhou <emmbee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fellow Sackville BarSack runners--
>
> What do y'all do about running front lights with the barsack?
>
> I love this bag. I have no immediate desire to run a different front bag,
> but with the shortness of the days where I live right now, I need to be
> running a front light during my evening commute. I've been mounting mine to
> the fork, but I think that's a little low for visibility to cars. What do
> y'all do? I looked at putting it on my headtube below the bag, but I'm a
> short person who rides small frames, and there isn't a light's worth of
> visibility under the barsack there.
>
> Maggie

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique